contains mild peril

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

the perfect site...

fantastic! the internet is a truly wondrous thing... the perfect site:
MeetWealthyPeople.com where you can... yes, meet wealthy people. "Millionaires" to be precise. I just had to click-thru as I'm "in-the-market" and got taken to another website, provocatively called seventy-thirty.com. I guess this relates to the age gap.

Apparently you are "psychologically tested" to ensure that the matches are not a waste of time, but how one "psychologically tests" the size of a woman's breast is beyond me...
mind you, you have to psychologically test the size of a guy's dick as its gonna be 5cm shorter than they think it is....

come to think of it, is that "breast" or "breasts"? ...

...I think too much...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home