contains mild peril

Monday, January 15, 2007

push the boat out and push the button...

Now, the other person who asked me to whitter on has now made me listen to more Sugarbabes than I have done in a very long time. Ever actually. I kinda liked the singles but their site really goes through the hits....

To say I like the mu

oohhhh NO! NO!! NOOO! - THAT'S WRONG!!!!!!! They're butchering the Beatles' "Come Togeher"!

Right up to that point I was ok with them and was gonna wax lyrical about their fine production and some good use of melodies and stuff but that has finished me right off.

urrrRRggHHH [shiver]

Now without that horrible sound I can concentrate on the task at hand and I have to say that my favourite is Heidi.

But I'm not buying the album.

Or even the calendar.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Actually, I was inviting you to enjoy Amelle more than the music. I figured, correctly, the Sugababes would be a step too far for you. Amelle, however, can be enjoyed by even anti-populists such as yourself. She's a lovely Moroccan specimen.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:37 pm  

  • I actually like what they did with 'Cars' riff and that other one I can't remember. They're the best of all the girl bands.

    But Amelle - nah.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:04 am  

  • I like Bernard the Rabbit Baiter...

    Aperitif, x.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home