contains mild peril

Friday, January 12, 2007

ooohhhh.............. participation

right.
I don't feel like blogging, yet I'm bored and want to talk about something....

so, what do you want me to talk about? I've got an opinion on loads of things - mainly stuff I know sod all about.
What would you like me to go on about? Art? Music? football? Design? designing websites?? Politics?

whatever. Now, if I was strong I'd say I ain't gonna blog again until someone asks me something to talk about.
But I ain't that strong and I'll merely not blog for a week or two or three and then I'll probably just say something..!

though ask me about my housemates and I'll bore you to tears about their... ugh only if you ask....

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • OK, tell us about your housemates.

    Go on, you know you want to.

    Mary

    By Blogger madmary, at 9:22 pm  

  • It's best if you don't. Talk about, erm....I'll give you some options:

    a) Amelle Berrabah

    b) Or you could talk about why 'Phillipines' is spelt with 'Ph' but 'Filipino' is spelt with an 'F'

    c) Or you could talk about the two great mysteries of mankind: why people cross their legs and the etymology of the phrase 'toe curling'

    d) Or perhaps you'd like to give us a review of this film. A film you haven't seen yet, but why would that stop you?

    Lots of options.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home