contains mild peril

Friday, December 29, 2006

how many lurkers...?

... does it take to change a blog?

Well, any lurker out there (erm, actually i only know of one) should put their hand up. Even anonymously.

then I'll know if i can be arsed to get back into blogging.

and then we'll know exactly how many lurkers it takes to change a blog.

ta!

(i do mean this by the way - if you're reading this, please comment, even with an anonymous "hi", as I have no way of counting 'hits' or anything...)


Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Well hello ... is it Rich or whisht or both?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:17 pm  

  • ah - yes. After trying to remove all mentions of my 'real' name I go and leave myself as rich here and on Flickr!!

    he he.

    Its Rich or rich but Whisht is true too.

    on PM it will need to be "Whisht" as otherwise I can't skim and see where I left my last comment - and if anyone's saying "coooeee!" in a Womble costume!!

    By Blogger Whisht, at 10:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home