contains mild peril

Sunday, June 17, 2007

stars in their eyes

well, I haven't blogged in a while. But then agian what would I say?

I mean, all that's happening is that Thierry Henry is being sold, I had a very drunken night in a club, I've joined Facebook, been to a wedding, endured people not respecting the "what happens on stag stays on stag" rule, am leaving my house of 11-and-a-half years and am about to enjoy/ endure the launch of the site I've been working on.

fuck all to blog about then.

If I had to, I'd say that its interesting that much of the online (arsenal) community seem pretty ok with Henry leaving (none want it but all are pretty sanguine as long as its done quickly and not some horrible heamorrage over the whole summer).

aside from that all I can say is.... what does one star mean?

Would we get one star for the site or two?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home