contains mild peril

Sunday, March 25, 2007

time well spent?

well I've spent the best part of an hour (longer??) tagging all my 140-odd posts.
Tags on the right - travel and.... other.

Although the numbers of postings per tag aren't exposed here (yet or ever - depends on how hard to do), from the admin interface I can see a rough guide as to what it is I go on about.

mainly travel, women, Arsenal, and bloggy/ webby stuff.

But I forgot to tag anything 'serious'.

or "posted while drunk".

And that would be a useful tag.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • "travel, women, Arsenal, and bloggy/ webby stuff"? I'm sure there's asong in that somewhere...

    Aperitif, x.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:41 am  

  • "... these are a few of my favourite things..."?

    I like your thinking on that one Aperitif!!

    By Blogger Whisht, at 7:12 pm  

  • No new entry since March? Dear me Whisht! Are you having too much fun?

    Aperitif, x.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:40 pm  

  • aw - thanks Aperitif!

    and you're right I have been having fun. As well as working a bit too long (again). actually the same thing...

    how's tricks with you? I should scroll thru PM I guess....

    By Blogger Whisht, at 11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home