contains mild peril

Sunday, October 30, 2005

you're boring me

Met people. Friends of Ronda's. I'm getting too old. Weird this, but I'm the most sociable bastard you'll ever meet and i love people but... maybe this is due to the conversation I've just had with a housemate but I'm beginning to value my time more, to the extent where when i meet people that I don't really care about I want to be out of their company. Why am I wasting my time with them? smiling..? My mate once asked me why I bothered chatting to a guy or a girl at a party when I knew I'd never meet them again and I was flabbergasted and couldn't give a coherent answer. It was obvious that I just liked having the craic with people. NOW I realise that he just had higher standards.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home