contains mild peril

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I'm a wreck

fuck mine.

we did it.

unbelievable.

I'm still shaking with nerves. Thank god I wasn't drinking or I'd be a complete state.

I don't have a shred of nail on any finger. nothing. ripped raw. I'm still biting the fuckers.

My mate said "lucky fuckers". Can't argue with that. Not one shot on goal against their 5 or 6 good chances. and penalty. Funnily enough if anyone was gonna pull that off you'd reckon on Jens. but still.
We were nervous, playing defensively, scared of conceding more than they were. And tired. Henry wasn't running at the end, except for that break, Hleb was out on his feet. I reckon the game with spurs took it out of them physically and emotionally.
Anyway, sod that, c'mon 17th May....

c'mon Arsenal!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home